Wizkid’s career is ending as he gradually loses relevance. (Read This)
Wizkid has just reportedly canceled his shows ahead of his MLLE USA Tour due to “Lower Than Expected” ticket sales, resulting in over 150,000 tickets being affected.
Starboy had no choice but to cancel some of his shows and relocate to smaller arenas in certain cities.
The following venues were initially planned for Wizkid’s USA tour but unfortunately had to be canceled:
- Toyota Center, Houston 🇺🇸 – Capacity: 18.3k
- Rogers Arena, Vancouver 🇨🇦 – Capacity: 19.7k
- Showare Center, Seattle 🇺🇸 – Capacity: 7.1k
- United Center, Chicago 🇺🇸 – Capacity: 23.5k
- Addition Financial Arena, Orlando 🇺🇸 – Capacity: 10k
- FPL Solar Miami 🇺🇸 – Capacity: 8k
- Fox Theatre, Detroit 🇺🇸 – Capacity: 5k
The total capacity of the canceled venues amount to 91,400.
Additionally, Wizkid also canceled his Europe tour, which was supposed to include the following venue:
Parvis La Défense, Paris 🇫🇷 – Capacity: 40kConsequently, the total canceled capacity, including both the USA and Europe tours, adds up to 133,400.
It is important to note that Wizkid had to switch from larger-capacity venues to smaller ones due to low ticket sales. The venue changes are as follows:
- The 18.3k capacity Toyota Center in Houston 🇺🇸 was replaced by the 5k capacity 713 Music Hall in Houston 🇺🇸.
- The 19.7k capacity Rogers Arena in Vancouver 🇨🇦 was replaced by the 5k capacity Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre in Vancouver 🇨🇦.
- The 23.5k capacity United Center in Chicago 🇺🇸 was replaced by the 10k capacity Wintrust Arena in Chicago 🇺🇸.
- The 7.1k capacity Showare Center in Seattle 🇺🇸 was replaced by the 2k capacity Paramount Theater in Seattle 🇺🇸.
Wizkid Is Gradually Becoming Irrelevant, His Career Is Coming To An End?
Drop your comment below