Car catches Fire On Highway After Nigerian Man Converts Petrol Engine To Gas (Video)
On a congested highway, an automobile that had been converted to run on gas caught fire and overheated severely, raising major questions about the safety of such modifications.
The video, which was posted to a Nigerian guy named Michael Sunday’s official TikTok account, sparked a contentious discussion on social media about the dangers of changing conventional fuel-powered automobiles to gas using a cylinder.
The video, which has gone viral on social media, shows a car that is on fire and spewing smoke as it battles to stay upright while driving down the road.
The severity of the situation can be observed as concerned bystanders attempt to put out the flames by pouring water under the car.
The person who shared the video, Michael Sunday, pleaded with Nigerians in his accompanying caption not to change their fuel-powered cars to gas with a cylinder fitted underneath.